November 10, 2015
Noble Company Seeking Contractor Training Specialist
Noble Company, a West Michigan manufacturer, is looking for a hands-on contractor trainer for their Tile Industry Division. This position requires 50-75% travel (USA and some Canadian) presenting live, hands-on, interactive product demonstrations to tile and plumbing contractors. The mission of this position is to provide training on the proper installation and performance of Noble Company products.
- Schedule and organize presentations to work with contractors
- Communicate with manufacturer’s reps to determine areas of need
- Plan and organize products used for each presentation
- Be on-call for urgent training opportunities that may arise
- Answer technical service phone calls and email from customers
- Reports to VP Sales and Marketing and based in Norton Shores.
- Experience with installation of tile flooring/ construction products
- Experience in presenting to audiences approximately 5-50 people
- Knowledge of tile industry and/or plumbing wholesale distributors a plus
- Experience with construction-related forensic work a plus
- Proficiency in basic office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Post High School education a plus
- Ability to organize own travel
Successful Candidates will possess:
- Excellent presentation skills
- Have energy and believability when presenting
- Patience and skill to describe complex installation methods to first-time users
- Physically able to lift up to 50 lbs, bend, squat-down, rest on knees similar to that required of a tile contractor
- Comfortable in an office environment when not on the road
Submit cover letter and resume to: email@example.com. No phone calls or visits please.