Reduces floor to floor impact noise created by walking, tapping, etc. on hard surface flooring like tile and hardwood floors. SIS is a composite sheet membrane made from an alloy of chlorinated polyethelene (CPE) with non-woven fabric laminated to both sides.
Features & Benefits
- Thinnest system (3/64" thick) minimizes the need to alter door and cabinet heights and simplifies transitions between different types of flooring
- Effective sound control (IIC=62, STC=59)
- Single sheet system saves time and money
- Insures uniform thickness and quality
- Can also provide waterproofing and crack isolation
Product information also available on ARCAT.com