ValueSeal is Noble's NEWEST, ultra-thin, cost-effective sheet membrane for interior waterproofing of floors and walls. Designed for bonded waterproofing applications in both residential and commercial construction. At 16 mils, it is Noble’s thinnest membrane. ValueSeal has superior characteristics compared to other thin waterproofing sheet membranes on the market. Made from Polyethylene.
Features & Benefits
- Available in 3' and 6' widths
- Thin, lightweight, flexible
- Holds a crease
- For commercial and residential use
- Can be applied with modified thin-set or NobleBond EXT
- Seam using NobleSealant 150 or latex modified thin-set
- Suitable for concrete and plywood substrates
- Crack isolation
- Translucent, easily see coverage of bonding agent
- Plumbing code approved
- 10-year warranty
- Made in U.S.A.
- Available sizes:
3’ x 33.3’ = 100 sq. ft.
3’ x 100’ = 300 sq. ft
6’ x 66.67’ = 400 sq ft.
5" x 30' Cap Strip
Product information also available on CADdetails.com