Noble Company introduces an extension to their sealant offering with the addition of NobleSealant 250. It is a low VOC product used for seaming and sealing. NobleSealant 250 is a thermosetting elastomeric hybrid polymer that is unaffected by water when cured. This material is a moisture cure product which can allow for flood testing in 30 minutes to 4 hours depending on environmental conditions.
Features & Benefits
- 10.3 oz or 5 oz tubes
- Seam Noble bonded sheet membranes
- Seal penetrations in the sheet membrane
- Fills cracks, voids, and seams prior to using a liquid waterproofing material
- Provides seal between waterproof membrane and Noble drain body
- Seam membrane sheets together
- Seal penetrations of the membrane
- Provide a seal between the waterproof membrane and clamping ring drain
- A concealed terminal edge sealant
- Adhere preformed corners to the membrane, studs, etc.
- Spot bond sheet to vertical or horizontal surface